Thursday, July 14, 2011

update

(wearing Megan's sun glasses)

sorry i haven't been updating i just never knew what to write about. well i haven't been doing much this summer. what I've done is go with my mom for her chemo and wound doctor appointments. she is doing good, her wound on her back from her surgery looks a lot better now. and we have now been going every Monday to st cloud for her chemo, 9 more Mondays to go. i also help mom around the house. I've been working for my dad at his embroidery shop and soon we will be going to three fairs to sell some of his products. I've had a couple play dates with my little cousin faith too, its fun to watch her and Megan argue. she gets mad at Megan a lot. i don't like that they are starting to put school supplies out at stores they like to rush things. but i guess they have to get it out sooner or later, i wished it was never. my mom and i made plans that when she is done with chemo we are going to go get our nails done, so we have been growing them out. well what about Megan does she get her nails done? she pretty much doesn't have any she bites them to nothing. i will try to update more.

No comments:

Post a Comment