Friday, July 22, 2011

driving

so today i finished up my behind the wheel from 9 am- 11 am. and than i had my drives test at 2pm. i was really nerves and than i saw that i had to have the guy that no one likes because he doesn't pass a lot of people. so i do my vehicle check, 90 degree back up, parallel parking, down hill parking (which i don't think it was a hill but he did), and drove around to do 4  right turns and 4 left turns. he didn't say anything about how i was doing until i parked in the parking lot. he start rattling stuff off what i didn't do right. *gulp* i was ready for the words of him saying i didn't pass. than he ripped of my form and said now your mom can take you to the court house to get your license. i passed! i was still shaking from being scared when felling out the paper work. so i took my eye test, and than smiled for my picture. i did it i passed my test the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment