Wednesday, July 20, 2011

kids

today my aunt Robin and I went to help my cousin Amy at her daycare when she went to get a ultrasound. when she was gone all her daycare kids were napping but her older three kids were not. so i got to hang out with them for a while. before Amy got home from the doctors the kids got up. well let me say my mom thinks I'm a kid magnet because kids always come to me. and that's what they did i had almost all 10 of the kids around me playing cars. and of course i love little kids. I'm hopping to go to school later on for child development or anything to do with little kids. I'm even going to take a online class for teaching young children this school year. after playing some cars we had snack, played with more cars and one by one they left. i did two of the oldest ones fingernails and put some glittery hair spray in their hair. and then my aunt took us out for pizza! i had a fun day and got to spend it with my aunt, my older cousin Amy, her husband, and four of my younger cousins. hopefully i can do it again someday. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment