Sunday, January 8, 2012

Math

The other day in math we had a quiz. The last question to the quiz was: What is the first word that comes to your mind? Then we were told our homework assignment is to write a story using everyones words. Then we are supposed to read it out loud to the class. NOTE: I do not like talking in front of the class and the math teacher has been bugging me to yell, scream, or swear at him. But i wont.

My story:
Hi! Um, yesterday in math class we had an interesting math assignment.  We didn’t have to divide anything.  Now I’m supposed to write a paper with these random words that seem to end in a failure, dang it.  First I have to think of how to use Sasquatch and Pinsiotti with music and hockey. Hmm.  Mr. R said we would have to read this in front of the math class, so I’m going to get it over quick.  The green dude ate popcorn, apples, pizza, peanuts, and pie. While his four friends said hi to their boss with rage.  They all had a pencil and were listening to music.
Isn't it good and short!

No comments:

Post a Comment