Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Half way

On Tuesday it was the start of my second semester of school. So I'm pretty much half done. again my classes aren't very hard. i have:
  • Child development (online)- so far i like the class  because i would like to get a degree in something with children.
  • Careers with children (online)- I haven't  been able to start this class because of a mix up.
  • Art- one of my favorite classes i take every year.
  • Green house- yep its a easy science credit that's all i can say. I hate science
  • Trig- I don't mind taking math classes, because it comes easy to me.
  • Spanish- my hardest class

1 comment:

  1. Is your instructor Jeanette Ryburg? That is who I had for all my child development classes. She is super nice. I had all my classes though in class. They just recently moved most of them to on-line. Glad you are liking the class!

    ReplyDelete