Friday, September 30, 2011

School Update

Junior year

so far school has been going good. i actually have a boring day. First class i have Mass Media and the teacher is always off track, so its a easy class. second class i have online photography, i like it a lot but the thing is it takes me a day to do a weeks worth of work. third class i have online history, i don't do anything during that time because i do it during my photography class. after lunch i have study hall and then i have my trig stats and prob math class, math comes easier for me so I'm doing good in that class. last class i have Spanish, i like the new Spanish teacher and i don't think the class is to hard. my last Spanish quiz i got a 1/2 wrong! besides classes, school has been good besides the girl drama. next week is our homecoming week so pictures are promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment