Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First day of school

today was my first day of 11th grade. it was kind of boring due to not having any exciting classes. the classes I'm taking are:
  • Mass media (lots of people in because the other English class is a college level and most people don't like the teacher)
  • Online Art of Digital Photography ( in the library so very boring. it takes me a day to pretty much do the weeks worth of work)
  • online US history (in the library again)
  • Lunch (good class)
  • Trig/Stats/Prob (lots of people again, but i like math)
  • Spanish (new teacher this year, eight people in that class, I'm the oldest)
Just to give you a little info why i didn't take the college level class and took the easy one instead. well the teacher accused me of plagiarism two times and one time it was because the paper was to good (i didn't plagiarise), second time wasn't my fault it was a group project and i didn't right the papers. now to the story my mom loves: My mom and I went in during the summer to talk to the principle about my schedule, because i had to change some classes. well i needed a English credit and he said that i could take comp with Ms. Wyatt (the teacher i don't like) and i flat out said no i don't like her. my mom thinks it was so funny that i told the principle that and that i dont care what i say. he just laughed it off. thats why i love my school i can get by with anything and the teachers dont get mad at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment