Saturday, February 19, 2011

Miss You

The one person i miss in the whole world is my Grandpy.  he was my best friend and most of you know he died a few months back.  i could tell you lots of stories about him but it would be to much to tell.  but most nights i do wake up crying because my dreams are flash backs of when he died. i was right next to him and saw him go its my worst memory of him.  but everyday that i had with him was the best. if i could i would give anything to see him again. look at me im even crying writing this right now.

on a silent night when friends are few,
i close my eyes and remember you.
a silent night, a silent tear.
a silent wish you were here.

1 comment:

  1. Great start to your blog. Of course its green!

    What a great picture of you to have with you and grandpa. Keep is safe and know he is always with you no matter what.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete