Saturday, February 26, 2011

lunch

since my grandma thinks everyone should know this ill just tell you guys all at once instead of having to hear the story every time someone new is around.---- k so at school we only get the one choice for lunch, so why not give it away if u dont eat it, right. now most of the guys in my class know what i eat and what i dont eat. so everyday at least 3 or more times i get asked for my lunch but i go by first come first serve. they kind of got the hang of that so they ask a day ahead. or they even argue with each other for my lunch. it does get interesting everyday. grandma thinks its funny when i say i have my full time people and part time people. im even starting to know who wants what. my grandpa use to love my stories i would come home with from lunch. so what do i gotta say guys love me (or at least my lunch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment