Thursday, October 11, 2012

Update

Sorry it has been a while sense my last post. I've been very busy with school, work, and being with family and friends.
School is going really good for me. Even though I don't do much. Still keeping up my good grades. This week is homecoming at school. I've done all dress up days but one. And of course I don't have the pictures of my costumes. I will try to get the picture of tomorrow's outfit on here. I am loving working with the kindergarten class this year. When it's play time they see who is the first one that will ask me to play.
Work is going good too. I have lots of great friends there, but there is a lot of annoying coworkers too. I have so many great stories from work that its to much to type so you would have to ask me about some sometime. This week I found out that I am going to be a crew trainer. So that's a new plus. And of course all of managers love when I work, because I am just amazing.
It seems like I'm not home much anymore. But when I am it's not for very long. This last weekend I went and stayed at my aunts house and went out to eat and to a movie with my aunt Rita and aunt Ruth. Thank you very much it was fun.
This last weekend I also went to a concert with some of my friends. It was really fun. I got to see my favorite band!

No comments:

Post a Comment