Wednesday, September 5, 2012

school

I think my senior year is going to be easy. I start my day off in the library with psycholagy (online) and independent reading. Then i go to economics. After that i go and help in the kindergarten room. Which is perfect for me because i love little kids and thats what i want to go to collage for. Next i have green house, yes I did have it last year but i need another 1/2 of a science credit and I hate science. After lunch I have college algebra and study hall. I then get to leave school an hour early for work release. I am still working at McDonalds 5 days a week like I was during the summer. So some days are going to be tiring getting up at 7 for school and after school heading to work until 9-10 o'clock. But at least I can see my friends both at school and work. I think its going to be a good school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment